Full-Time Computer Scientists (NH-1550-03/GS-1550-13). The salary for these positions range from $77,488 - $133,382 (range is inclusive of locality pay).
Recent graduates or candidates with less experience will start at a different grade and salary.
Multiple vacancies at multiple locations.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Ability to obtain & maintain security clearance.
- Drug testing may be required.
- Education Requirements: Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in computer science.
- Subject matter expertise in cybersecurity and cyber resiliency, systems engineering, and computer science is desired.
- Provide systems support, technical design, and analytical expertise in areas related to the planning, designing, development, and testing of all types of software and network systems related to cyber security and cyber resiliency.
- Evaluate technical proposals, develop technical/engineering and test/verifications plans, and represents the organization to other organizations.
- The employee must meet the Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) requirements applicable to the duties of the position.
- The employee must meet the continuing acquisition education requirements IAW DoDI 5000.66 paragraph E2.2.8.
- In accordance with the Ethics in Government Act, 1978, employee may be required to file an OGE Form 450, Confidential Financial Disclosure Report, upon appointment and will be required to file annually.